Nuffnang Adds

Nov 22, 2010

Holiday with my friends....


We went to a place called Buluh Betung Resort & Living..

To go there is easy, but my friends and I had lost somewhere in Cheras Station. Thanks God the ticket seller told us how to go to Batu 9 so that the owner of this Rumah Buluh Betung could pick us up.

So, route not to be missed to go there is by using any KTM services to go to KL Sentral. And from KL sentral, use Ampang Line to go to Hang Tuah Station. And from Hang Tuah Station and to Taman Maluri. From Taman Maluri Station, make a way to the nearest but station to take bus with U40 number to Bas Station Batu 9. And from there, the owner of Rumah Buluh Betung picked us up.

During my stay at Rumah Buluh Betung, I had never expected such treat from the owner. I had never thought the owner could even prepared us with meals for dinner and lunch.

The price for a night stay is RM50, but he gave us discounts since we are still students, but the way he treated was more than RM50. I just couldn’t make it to see them keep doing that while we were paying them so little. The owner named Mohamad Ramadhan is a nice man to know. He has his influences towards people in Sunda, Indonesia.

he first house he built was a bit bigger than the house we were staying, but because of the house with 7 rooms were on people’s land, he has to stopped building the house, and make the new one. And the new house was the one we stayed.

To build a Rumah Buluh Betung, it costs him for about Rm100000. Staying there means no homestay. I came to that place to relax and enjoyed the jungle environment. A lot much of can be done, and it is an awesome place to do simple things and to tie closer bonds between family and friends.

No worries, you will find yourself very comfortable in Rumah Buluh Betung. With its cozy bed room, warm suits your body temperature during the night, and windy during the day. The washroom is nice and big enough for you.

I managed to go to the waterfall, and for the first time I bathed using the bamboo pipe which connected directly from the highest waterfall. It was cold, and nice. Its very challenging to go to the waterfall though.

Barbecue at night was awesome. And what has been done by owners were great too. I thought they were gonna provide us only the place to barbecue, but they even provided charcoal, and persons to handle the fire and to do barbecue. All were done by them, while us sitting waiting for the food to be cooked. And of course the food were provided by us, and we enjoyed eating it with them.

The night was great with the windy moment in the jungle, cold, hot food, and all the people were great. Who owns a place will struggle to make you happy during the stay? All I could say, the place was awesome with the people. You wouldn’t regret your stay there.

The house I stayed a night with friends was the house used to shoot for Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak Movie, which happened a week before my stay. I could say, every inches of the place has been touched by me before the movie is out. :)

Morning view was awesome there. With animals sound and windy environment. It makes everyone feels calm and peace. Going there has nothing else to regret you.

The owner provides you with learning lesson, where he explains on how to build the house, from A-Z. And he even told us about his next plans on how he’s going to make the place famous. The place will soon have a learning center on Bamboos related.

The place is not open to public, its more private. But they welcomed family, students and newly-wed couples for honeymoon. Cost per stay will be RM50 per night. And everything can be done for you, but just let the owner know what you gonna need for things you want to do.For instance, jungle trekking, confirm with them the activities so that they can arrange people to guide you. Besides having activities near the house, you may also request activities outside the place like Kolam Air Panas Sungai Serai. All you need to do is confirm the activities you wanna have there, and the owner will arrange it for you.

The owner promised me to bring me to Kolam Air Panas, jungle trekking and any near places during my next stay. I just can’t wait to do so again!!!

All I could say now is that, I love being there. I like the place. It makes me calm and comfortable. The owner was great enough in treating their guests. Sometimes, I could feel, like paying them was not enough to thanks them on way they treated us. I’m gonna stay there once more in the future...^^






2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

quite an adventure eh.. it has been a long time since i did stuff like that with my friends :)

AppLe said...

hye ken..
u should doing again with ur frend..
it gonna be great..^^

One sweet day