Nuffnang Adds

Jan 26, 2011

Missing you dear..^^

Dear, 

Being so far apart from you makes me realize how much I need you in my life. "Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder" is a true adage and I knew as soon as we parted that I would feel this way. But this statement is sorely understated. My heart has not only grown fonder, but it has grown deeper in love with you cradling the most profound feeling of true love and the need for us to be together forever. 

There is not a minute that goes by without an image of you bathed in pure light reflecting the love I see in you, inside and out. I think about you in every way. I imagine you lying next to me. The very thought puts me at ease and makes me feel a level of comfort that has since eluded me. And when I realize that you are still gone, I drop down once again into that great chasm of sadness only comforted by the fact we will be together someday. 

It is when I feel the greatest desolation and joylessness of not having you by my side when I ultimately realize how much I need you in my life. Our conversations and phone calls brighten my day for as long as I let them. I can only imagine how happy I will be when we are once again together and inseparable. 

Yes, inseparable. I love the sound of this word. One day, we will be inseparable. The sweet joy of that word on my tongue makes me shiver with delight. I can not wait until that dream comes true. Every inch of my body needs that dream to come true. I need you. I miss you. I Love you. 


All My Love..^^

No comments:

One sweet day